From time to time we have vacancies in both our Head Office and within our store network.
Members of the very elite Irregular Choice team are expected to represent the brand and its ethos. Irregular Choice is known as fun, bright, and quirky. We offer a little piece of fantasy that customers can take away with them and this is what we want them to experience when they come to our stores. The vibe we create by using graphics, music, promotions, social networking and of course our products all work together to create a unique and fun experience but it is you, our potential employees, that can really make it something to remember.
If you feel you have what it takes to work for us, email us at email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your most recent CV. We will review your CV and try and match your experience to any positions we may have available.
Due to the high volumes of CVs that we receive we will only contact you if we feel we can match you to a position. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of sending us your CV, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward.
Customer Service Manager
Design Asylum Retail Ltd are looking for a Customer Service Manager based in Brighton. Responsible for the Irregular Choice and Letsbuyshoes websites.
We are looking for someone to manage the Customer Service team based in our Brighton warehouse. Working closely with the Ecommerce Manager and Warehouse Manager to ensure that processes are followed and a high level of customer service is maintained and achieved.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills
· Supervisory / Management experience within a customer service role, preferably coming from an internet retail background.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
· Ability to priorities and delegate efficiently
· Excellent communication skills
· Appreciation of process management
· Experience of working within a fast paced environment
The key responsibilities of the job are
· Management of customer service team
· Management of complaints to ensure a full resolution within agreed timeframes
· Analyse performance to improve process and address issues
· Deliver daily sales and takings reports and update management
· Investigate issues and update management
· Develop new processes that improve service and decrease costs
· Monitor feedback via email and social media
· Manage and support the team in line with strategy
Core hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm with one hour break. There may be a requirement for the Manager to work weekends and some shift patterns during periods of high demand.
Please apply in writing with a full CV detailing career history and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org